2014 PG-TRI Sprint Triathlon:
• "The PG Tri is one of the only reverse triathlons in the state.
• That means you run first, then bike, then, when you are all hot and sweaty, you get to finish off in the pool.
• And if you think you are going to be too tired at the end to swim, don't worry - we are totally fine with just floating your way to the finish line.
• Our course is great for beginners, but challenging enough for regular triathletes.
• You'll try us once, and you'll want to come back again and again.
• Plus we have one of the best Kids' Triathlons in the area."
• • •
Triathlon Race Course:3.1 Mile / 5K Run
This 5K begins just North of the pool at the nearby church house.
The course has an overall elevation gain of 438 feet and a descent of 433 feet.
8.5 Mile Bike
The bike ride begins at the front of the pool where you have previously stored your bike and gear.
You will complete a circuit twice before finishing your total miles.
500 Meter Swim
Our pool has been divided into 4 - 100m lanes.
You will complete a down and back lap in each lane to finish your total swim.
The finish chute is just outside the last lane of the pool.
• • •
2013 Results at milliseconds.com: Sprint // Kids Tri
2012 Results at athlinks.com: Sprint // Kids Tri
2011 Results at TriFind.com: Overall / Gender / Kids / kids-divisions - (.pdf files)
2010 Results at: TriFind.com / Male / Female / Kids
2009 Results: not available ???
2008 Results: not available ???
2007 Results at: TriFind.com
2006 Results at: TriFind.com
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps