January 13, 2013; Registration from 11:00am - 11:30am; Clinic from 11:30am - 1:00pm; Social immediately following at Boundary Bay Brewery, 1107 Railroad Ave., downtown Bellingham
Arne Hanna Aquatic Center, 1114 Potter Street, Bellingham, Washington
- Geared towards swimmers and triathletes ages 18+, from the beginner to the elite
- Learn simple skills to make your stroke more efficient. Watch videos and demonstrations before doing it yourself.
- Begin with several simple stretches beneficial to swimmers
- Practice in the pool and get feedback on your stroke from expert coaches
- Watch yourself on film to connect what you see w/ what you feel in the water
- $25.00 per person, tickets available online at BrownPaperTickets