Man Games is the obstacle competition of your dreams. Men and women 16 years of age and older will compete, either as individuals or teams, in a series of 10 epic challenges lovingly built to test every aspect of your athletic ability and provide you with quite possibly the best day of your life. Challenges include a sprint obstacle course, giant rope swing, human sling shot, equestrian spear throw and much, much more. Check out our website for details on all the manly fun.
The course has no running component. You WILL NOT be running a 5k, half-marathon or 100 miler. You WILL compete in an Olympics-style course with 10 separate challenge areas where you can prove your mettle and experience more fun than you can handle.
From Salt Lake City:
1. Head east on I-80 up Parley's Canyon for about 24 miles.
2. Take exit 146 for US-40 E toward Heber/Vernal.
3. Keep right at the fork and merge onto US-189 S/US-40 E. Drive another 17 miles.
4. After you enter Heber, turn right onto UT-113 W/100 S and drive about 1 mile.
5. Turn left onto Southfield Road. You will see the Wasatch County Events Complex on your left.
1. Follow US-189/N University Avenue north out of Provo and continue up Provo Canyon - about 25.6 miles from Downtown Provo.
2. A couple miles before you get to Heber, turn left onto Southfield Road/S 1200 West.
3. Continue on Southfield Road for about 1.4 miles. You will see the Wasatch County Events Complex on your right.
Check out our website, www.mangames.com, for all the details.