2013 Witch City Triathlon:
||O’Keefe Center Parking Lot Opens (important: see parking section)|
||Packet pick up and registration opens. Body marking opens.|
All perimeter streets to Forest River Park are closed
- NO PARKING ALLOWED AT FORST RIVER PARK
- NO BIKE DROP OFFS
||Packet pick up and registration closes|
||Mandatory pre-race meeting and National Anthem|
||Final call for 1st wave|
||Men 39 & Under
||Men 40 & Over
||Women 39 & Under
||Women 40 & Over, All Relays
- The start times between each wave are subject to change.
- Any athletes who are particularly nervous about the swim can opt to use a yellow swim cap (provided by the race). This will help signify to the safety teams you are a novice swimmer.
|10:30 am (approx.)
||Post-race Ceremony featuring:
- Top 3 male and female overall finishers
- Top 3 male and female winners in each age group
- Top Relay
- JetBlue's "fastest transition" award winners
- Quintaro Roo – FREE bike raffle
Note: athletes must be present to receive their medal and/or award
1/3 mile swim, 13 mile bike bike, 3.2 mile run
- The course is set in Forest River Park in Salem, Massachusetts.
- The swim will take place in the bay, water temperatures should be in the mid 60s.
- The bike course will head into Marblehead following Ocean Boulevard towards Marblehead Neck.
- The run course will out on the Marblehead Rail Trail on a fast and flat trail.
- Athletes will cross the finish line at Forest River Park and enjoy a spectacular morning with music brought to the event by The River 92.5 FM.
2013 Results at: allsportsevents.com
2012 Results at: allsportsevents.com
2011 Results: Race Cancelled
2010 Results at firm-racing.com: Individual / Relay / Awards
2009 Results at firm-racing.com: Individual / Relay / Awards
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps