2013 AlphornMan Sprint Triathlon
- The charm of America's Little Switzerland will transport you as the course makes its way through the quaint streets and rolling countryside routes around the village.
- This little town comes alive with tradition and excitement in celebrating the addition of this event. All transitions will be in the Village Park along with the pool and the post-race pavillion.
- The race registration fee also includes admission as honored guests to the Swiss Festival Celebration- Volksfest at Tell's Shooting Park, located just 3 blocks from the Village Park finish.
- All race participants are invited to be a part of the post-race parade.
- Celebrate with an afternoon of great Swiss entertainment, great food and beer, and great Swiss culture and tradition.
- Bring your friends and family to join in the fun after your race!
- 1/4 mile Pool swim: waves according to swim times and divisions.
- 15 mile bike route: beautiful Wisconsin country roads.
- 3 mile run: following along the edge of the village in America's Little Switzerland
• Course Map
• • •
2012 Results at j3timing.com: Overall / Age Group
2010 Results at: timingiseverything.com
2009 Results at: timingiseverything.com
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps