5K run on the Dequindre Cut Greenway at the Detroit RiverWalk. http://www.detroitriverfront.org
START: In Milliken Park, 20 feet east of the first light pole east of Rivard Plaza on the south walkway.
1 Mile: On the Dequindre Cut just prior to the Jefferson Avenue overpass bridge.
2 Mile: On the Dequindre Cut at the large green electrical Box #9741156, just south of a demolished overpass. About a 14 mile south of the Gratiot turn around point.
3 Mile: On the north Milliken Park walkway 564 feet east of the finish line.
FINISH: On the north Milliken Park walkway at the first red emergency call box east of Rivard Plaza.
1. Run 112 laps around Milliken Park.
2. Exit at the east exit to Atwater.
3. Turn right (east) going to the Dequindre Cut.
4. Turn left (north) on the walkway to the Dequindre Cut. Stay to the right.
5. Enter the Dequindre Cut keeping on the right side.
Turn around point
6. Make a U turn where the walkway begins going upward to Gratiot. There is a light pole and a cracked line in the asphalt all of the way across the walkway at the turning point.
7. Continue south on the Dequindre Cut to Atwater. Stay to the right.
8. Turn right (west) at Atwater continuing to the east entrance of Milliken Park.
9. Turn left (south) at east entrance and continue to the north Milliken Park walkway.
10. Turn right (west) on the north Milliken Park walkway to the finish line.