|Rock The Lake Triathlon/Duathlon :|
|Triathlon : Swim 1/4 Miles, (Run 1 Mile) Bike 12 Miles, Run 3 Miles|
_ The 2022 Rock the Lake Sprint Triathlon: - CANCELLED
From The Race Registration Website:
After much research and consideration we are cancelling this years event. We encourage you to register for the Kewpee Triathlon/Duathlon in Lima. The info for this race can be found at: https://limaymca.net/lima-ymca-kewpee-triathlon-duathlon/.
Again, we are deeply saddened we cannot do the event this year, but with the weed growth in the lake this year we were not satisfied we could guarantee an experience we felt good about.
If you are already registered you should have received an email with information about this, as well as your options.
Again we are sorry for the inconvenience, God willing hope to see you all next year.
Rock The Lake Triathlon/Duathlon is a rare local triathlon/duathlon. This race is located at Oldfield Beach In Lakeview Ohio. It starts with a short Swim (Triathlon) or short Run (Duathlon) right on the beach, and then a scenic ride of 12 miles of rolling hills and turns, and then back for a 3 mile run on the scenic trail along the shores of beautiful Indian Lake! Great Race, Great people, Great swag and food! The distances are 400 meter swim, a 12 mile bike out and back, and a 3 mile run out and back.
This event takes place at Oldfield Beach State Park in Lakeview, Ohio. This is a family-friendly beach with a wonderful bike and running trail. After the race, families will be allowed to enjoy art on the beach, and the beginning of Rock the Lake starting at noon and running through the rest of the evening with live bands, food vendors, and a children's area.
• You will swim out and back along the coastline of Oldfield Beach.
• The bike ride will take you through the country scenery and rolling hills of Logan and Auglaize Counties
• The triathlon will finish with a scenic run along Indian lake.
• There are 2 water stations along the run at miles 1 and 2.
• This is a short fast course that is a great race for everyone.
• There will be water, Gatorade, fruit, and burgers at the finish line.
• Great Music and awards post race, and you can stick around in the evening for a free Concert from Shine FM.
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo