_ The 2019 J-Hawk Earlybird Adult Olympic & Sprint Tri and Child Tri:
AN EVENT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY AND FOR ALL LEVELS!
Come join the fun! This is a great way to start off your triathlon and duathlon season!
Do it by yourself or as part of a relay team. Teams can be co-ed or single sex teams, 2 or 3 person
RACE DAY REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING RACES:
SPRINT TRIATHLON (registration tables close at 11am - you'll start at approx 12pm) CHILD TRIATHLON (registration table closes at 2pm - general meeting will be at 2:30pm)
1. Adult SPRINT Tri: 500 yd swim, 13 mile bike, and 3.1 mile run
2. Adult OLYMPIC Tri: 1000 yd swim, 26.5 mile bike, and 6 mile run
3. Child Triathlon: 200 yd swim, 4 mile bike*, 1 mile run* (*A parent may ride/run alongside their child.)
RELAY TEAMS - PLEASE READ
Only 1 relay member registers on-line. All other team members complete a paper waiver form (here).
Race Shirts (wicking shirts available)
Fun Raffle for adults and for kids (grand prize is a $200 gift certificate)
Overall Race Awards
1st through 3rd division medals
LOW entry fees! More ways to save:
1. Are you in the military, a veteran, or a police officer? THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!! Use the code, FREEDOM, for a 20% discount.
2. Individual race fees listed, do NOT include shirt prices (Relay fees DO include standard t-shirts).
3. We offer a $4 discount for group entries. A group is 6 individual racers, registering under the same group name. Use the coupon code GROUP, to receive this discount.
4. Currently enrolled UW-Whitewater students get a 15% discount. Use the code UWW.
Only 1 coupon code can be used.
About the J-Hawks
We are a 501c3 not-for-profit youth organization, that offers swim lessons and a youth swim team. No child is ever turned away due to financial struggles. The monies raised, from our triathlons, are vital in allowing us to offer free and reduced programs, to area children.
We truly appreciate your support and are always looking for feedback on how we can improve.