The 35th Annual Sap Run will be held on Sunday, April 28, 2013 during the Vermont Maple Festival.
Start time: 9am- Swanton Teen Center in Downtown Swanton.
The Sap Run is an 8.5 mile road race from Swanton to St. Albans, VT. Join this annual rite of spring in St. Albans during the Maple Festival! Race starts in downtown Swanton at the Teen Center and ends on Main St. in St. Albans.
Relay option! 1st leg - Swanton Teen Center to Handoff point at Chase Auto Sales (5.0 miles) 2nd leg - Handoff point to finish line (3.5 miles) - Each relay partner must register separately!
RESULTS AND PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED AT 11:00AM At City Hall Gym in downtown St. Albans. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
8.5 mile run - (solo or 2 person relay)
- Racers registered before April 6th receive T-Shirt.
- Shuttle will be available to bring runners to Swanton from behind St. Albans City Hall at 8:15am the morning of the race. Runners can park their vehicles in the lot behind City Hall - 100 North Main St. Please contact the office at 524-1500 X266 if you'll be needing transportation so we can arrange for adequate space. There will also be transportation for runner running the first leg from Chase Auto to St. Albans.
- Race Day registration $30.00
- Race Packets can be picked up Saturday, April 27 from 9-11am at St. Albans City Hall in the Council Chambers room. (3rd door on your right)
- Length 8.5 Miles -Route 7- Swanton to St. Albans. Race is run on an open road. Please be aware of vehicular traffic on course. There will be lead and end vehicle.
- Water Stations: Two 1st one at mile 3 - #228 Route 7 (Hemmingway Home) 2nd at mile 6 - Progressive Auto
- Bagels, water & bananas available at Finish line
- St. Albans Recreation Cell Phone Number: 309-1810
2013 Results at miltonindependent.com.com: Overall
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps