2012 Arizona Rock'n'Roll Marathon & Half Marathon:Featuring a Marathon, Half Marathon and 2 -Person Half Marathon RelayTrain with Team Diabetes Phoenix - official charity and training program
• • •
• Rock the Revamped Marathon & 1/2 Marathon courses for 2012 touring through the three host cities of Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe!
• The Marathon starts in Downtown Phoenix from CityScape.
• The half marathon is now a looped course launching from Downtown Tempe.
• Both will finish in Tempe at ASU’s Sun Devil and Sun Angel stadium.
• Course Map
• Marathon & Half Marathon Training Program - Team Diabetes (Official Charity of Arizona Rock'n'Roll Marathon & 1/2 Marathon)
• Marathon Training Plan - Training Peaks
• Half Marathon Training Plan - Training Peaks
• • •
• Half Marathon – Starts from Downtown Tempe on Mill Ave & 3rd St.
• Marathon- Starts from Downtown Phoenix at CityScape.
• • •
Team Diabetes Phoenix 2013 is an official charity and training program for the 2013 P.F. Chang’s Rock’n’Roll Marathon & ½ Marathon Phoenix raising funds for the American Diabetes Association. The American Diabetes Association works to fund research, programs, advocacy, and education for people living with all types of diabetes.
EVENT DETIALS -
Date: Jan 20, 2013
Start Locations: P.F. Chang’s start locations in Downtown Phoenix and Downtown Tempe
Start Time: 6am
Registration: $50 + fundraising
· 21 week group training with support from Team Diabetes Coach and ADA Staff
· Clinics given by fitness & medical professionals
· Social events and team races
· Marathon entry fee and race day singlet
· Thank you-gifts
· Training tee
Register for Team Diabetes Phoenix online at www.diabetes.org/teamdphoneix or call Kaylee at 602.861.4731 ext 7098
ABOUT THE EVENT –
Team Diabetes is a training program to run or walk a full or half marathon as an official charity of P.F.Chang’s Rock’n’Roll Arizona Marathon and Half Marathon on January 20th, 2013 in Phoenix, AZ.
With various fun runs/walks and events throughout the year and official Team Diabetes training beginning August, we work to not only challenge participants to pursue a healthy lifestyle, but to raise awareness and funds that will help STOP DIABETES!
Funds raised go to the American Diabetes Association to fund research, programs, advocacy, and education for people living with all types of diabetes.
2011 Results at: active.com 2010 Results at: active.com
2009 Results at: active.com
2008 Results at: active.com
2007 Results at: active.com
2006 Results at: active.com
2005 Results at: active.com
2004 Results at: active.com
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps