2014 RaceVermont.com Sprint Triathlon II & Olympic Distance Triathlon:
• By popular demand, we’re bringing back an Olympic distance triathlon to and from the shores of Lake Champlain. • Enjoy the beauty of Vermont as you swim, bike and run to and from Shelburne Beach.
• The tri begins with a rectangular swim at Shelburne Beach. The lake is shallow for this swim and is monitored by race volunteers and/or lifeguards on several boats along the course.
• Following is an out-and-back bike ride for those participating in the Sprint Tri, and a loop course through Shelburne, Charlotte and Ferrisburg for those racing in the Olympic Tri.
• Finish with an out-and-back run past scenic Shelburne Orchards.
• Family and friends can cheer you on from Shelburne Beach while little ones play at the playground there. • Enjoy a BBQ or picnic afterward as there are BBQ’s and tables at the town beach. • This race is a USAT Sanctioned race, therefore there is an additional $12 charge for anyone who is not a current USAT member.