• BoldrDash is famous for it's unique scalable Obstacles. From elite to beginner this is the race for everyone. Challenge yourself at your level of fitness. A great time for all and a great challenge.
• Come and partake in this incredible experience. With over 20 obstacles on and off the beach front this is NOT an event you want to miss.
• In 2014 the beach event is proud to announce that our BoldrDash Kids Event will also be held on May 3.
• Kids 4-8 will run .25-.50 course on and off the sand and encounter approximately 6 age appropriate obstacles.
• Kids 9-12 will run .50-1 mile.
• They will run the same course as the 4-8 kids, then continue on to encounter approximately 6 additional obstacles.
• • •
Well, it's a beach - what do you think we'll be doing? There will be lots of running in the sand and use of Black Point trail, and possibly even scaling the rocks along the shore. With this kind of terrain, anything can happen! As always we strive to build as many obstacles as we can fit. The goal is 28! AND PARKING IS FREE!
Safety for all children is our priority. For this reason no more than 20 kids will be allowed in each wave. Additionally, ALL 4-8 year-olds MUST RUN WITH AN ADULT. The kids event is NOT an officially times event. Kids are encouraged to get out on the course and enjoy the event. Teamwork is encouraged throughout the course.
It is very important to Lynn Hall, President of BoldrDash to ‘give back’. Aligning ourselves with great organizations and donating to great causes is what we do. Some of our local benefactors include, The Pathways Strategic Teaching Center, Misquamicut “Bring Back the Beach” Foundation, and numerous local school and sport programs in North and South Kingstown.
BoldrDash Race does not use Fire, Barbed wire, or electrodes. Rather than testing our racers with ‘fear factor’ obstacles – we challenge you with obstacles that test your drive, determination and your camaraderie and team work with other racers. You will climb, slide, pull, push and crawl your way to the finish line.
Make sure to bring a photo ID to race day
Age minimum is 13 years old for the main event
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps