TriColumbia is proud to present the Rocky Gap Triathlon, continuing its rich race history. This event will offer participants an International Distance, a Sprint Distance and a AquaBike. The Rocky Gap Triathlon provides a stellar race experience and amenities for which TriColumbia is well known.
The Rocky Gap Triathlon will benefit the Cumberland YMCA to serve human needs in Allegany County and the Tri-State region through programs and services that promote lifelong personal growth and the balanced development of spirit, mind and body.
* Sprint: .025 mile swim, 8 mile bike, 2.5 mile run
* International Distance: .93 mile swim, 22 mile bike, 5 mile run
* AquaBike: .93 mile swim, 22 mile bike
* Sprint Fees: Single - $99; Military - $89
* Olympic Fees Single: $145; 2 Relay - $200; 3 Relay - $275; Military - $130
* Divisions: Age group 15-19 up, to 70 & over male & female; Relays (all women, all men, co-ed); Masters 40+, Grand Masters 55+; Physically Challenged; Athena (39& under, 40 & over); Clydesdale (39& under, 40 & over); and Married Couples