2014 My Way or the Tri Way:
For eleven years, the My Way or the Tri Way sprint triathlon has encouraged veteran and beginner triathletes to mix it up and complete the swim, bike, run event in any order they choose.
• The 2014 My Way or the Tri Way continues that tradition, offering THREE-SPORT TRIATHLON options, or skip the sport you don’t like and choose one of the TWO SPORT options.
• We hope we’ll see you on August 23rd for the “FUNNEST” race you will do all year. A great atmosphere, catered post-race meal, technical running shirts in men’s or women’s styles for all participants, and a refreshing wet finisher towel. This is the perfect race for the first-time or experience triathlete.
• • •
• Runners, Cyclists, and Swimmers line up in three separate groups just outside the transition area.
• When the start siren goes off, swimmers run down to the water’s edge and start their swim, cyclists pedal down the road, and runners sprint for the bike path.
• There will be separate starts for the men and women to avoid congestion during the swim.
• A single loop swim course.
• Rolling bike course, with miles two through ten on a road that is closed to auto traffic.
• 5k run course that loops around on a mix of bike path and well maintained non-technical dirt running trail.
2013 Results at: myentryfee.com 2012 Results at: myentryfee.com 2011 Results at: myentryfee.com 2010 Results at: myentryfee.com 2009 Results at: myentryfee.com 2008 Results at: myentryfee.com 2007 Results at: racingunderground.com
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps