2014 Wildflower Triathlons:
- The One and Only Wildflower Triathlon is a weekend long festival event full of racing, camping, entertainment, good vendors, and friendly crowds.
- Race the Mountain Bike, Olympic, and Long Course distance around Lake San Antonio with 30,000 spectators cheering you on!
- The Wildflower Long Course Triathlon is one of the premier triathlons nationally and internationally.
- The 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike and 13.1 mile run is one of the most challenging courses anywhere.
- Beach Hill, Nasty Grade, Energized Peak and the back country trail run will test the skills of the elite, age group triathlete and the first time long course competitor.
Mountain Bike Triathlon:
- The Wildflower Mountain Bike Triathlon is an exciting sprint distance event for novice and beginner triathletes with a .25 mile swim, a 9.7 mile bicycle course (mountain bikes only) and a short 2 mile run.
- Although there is fierce competition for the overall Mountain Bike Triathlon champion, most competitors will be first or second time triathletes.
- This is the place to get started in the sport of triathlon!
1.2 mile Swim, 56 mile Bike, 13.1 mile Run- Long Course (saturday)
.25 mile Swim, 9.7 mile MTB, 2 mile Run- Mountain Bike (saturday)
1.5k Swim, 40k Bike, 10k Run- Olympic (sunday)
Lake San Antonio:
Map to Park Entrance.
You will still have 3 miles of low speed limit roads to reach the transition area.
The AVIA Wildflower Triathlons Festival is the largest Triathlon Festival in the world with over 7,500 athletes every year.
Nicknamed “the Woodstock of Triathlon”, the four day festival includes camping, food, entertainment, and one of the largest sports and fitness expos in the industry.
Don’t miss out on this one of a kind event!
2013 Results at: eternaltiming.com
2012 Results at: eternaltiming.com
2011 Results at: eternaltiming.com
2001-2013 Results At: tricalifornia.com
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps