2014 Crush Winthrop Harbor - The North Point Triathlon:
- A Sprint and Olympic distance race held 8/3/2014 and located at the majestic North Point Marina.
- Our unique race offers Elite, Individual, Relay, Team and Stand-up Paddle Board Racing.
- The second race in the Team Challenge Triple Crown, participants will enjoy a beach start swim in Lake Michigan, a rolling bike course with smooth roads, and a scenic run split between road and trail.
RACE DAY - Sunday
- The Sprint Distance Triathlon is the shorter of two distance options for Sunday of race weekend.
- Participants will race one loop on each leg of the course:
- The Olympic Distance Triathlon is the longer of two race options for Sunday of race weekend.
- Participants will race two loops on each section of the course.
- Sprint and Olympic competitors will begin in Age Group specific waves.
- Both events will happen simultaneously with Sprint and Olympic distance athletes in the same waves. Multiple Age Groups may be combined into a single wave dependent on the number of participants within an Age Group.
- Waves will be sent every 3-5 minutes. Wave sizes will be limited to a maximum of 125 participants.
- The first wave will begin promptly at 8:45am.
North Point Marina
- 701 North Point Drive
- Winthrop Harbor, IL
• 2014 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps