2014 Challenge Atlantic City Triathlon:
- Challenge Atlantic City is all about the athlete experience, the love of triathlon, and the crossing the finish line with friends, family, and loved ones.
- There is nothing like the moment when a finish line first comes into sight.
- This is where dreams are realized and where we will leave you speechless.
• • •
- The Challenge Atlantic City swim will take place in the placid back bays of Atlantic City.
- The Challenge Atlantic City Bike course has a total elevation of 775 feet. That’s it!
- This is an extremely FLAT AND FAST course.
- Over 30 miles of our bike takes place on the Atlantic City Expressway (toll free of course!).
- Immediately upon exiting the Atlantic City Expressway athletes are immersed in classic Americana!
- Yes, athletes go from flying down the expressway to country roads that wind through farms, vineyards, lush state forests, miles of blueberry fields and finally culminating with a ride down Main Street, Hammonton, NJ, the Blueberry Capitol of the World!
- Our return course travels back down the Expressway into Atlantic City for a classic boardwalk run finish.
- Challenge Atlantic City’s run course has a total elevation of 354 feet. SERIOUSLY!
- This is the place to run your fastest marathon ever!
- The highlight of this run course is the traverse along the World Famous Atlantic City Boardwalk, voted the #1 Boardwalk in the US by National Geographic Magazine.
- Also, expect to run through diverse neighborhoods and venturing into neighboring communities.
• Triathlon Course Map
• 600 N Albany Ave
• Atlantic City, NJ
• Map & Directions
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps