The Battle Dash is a "Ninja Warrior type" timed elimination obstacle competition with various skill level classes. "A", "B", "C", Pee Wee and Mini class. A class is for elite athletes and B class is for Average athletes and "C" is for beginners or Newbies to the sport. These courses are a 200 YARD "U" shaped course that will take an average of 4 to 5 minutes to complete. The Course will have 12 to 15 obstacles. The "A" CLASS compete for bragging rights and $500 while the "B" and "C" CLASS compete for bragging rights and an overall TROPHY.
PLEASE READ BELOW THE EVENT TIMING SCHEDULE! All athletes must adhere to this competition schedule.
Check website for image of course lay out at: www.RockOnAdventures.com Participants are limited, so pre-register today, as there may not be any race day registrations due to time restraints.
The kids Doodle Dash competition obstacle course is specifially designed for ages 5 to 11 with a height minimum requirement of 42". Parents are allowed to accompany their children on the course during the competition for "spotting and saftey" reasons only. Parent can not assist/help their children to complete an obstacle during competition.
There will be great food provided by Munchies couresty of Elite Catering.
•The Battle Dash course will be 10 lanes wide at all locations.
•A class obstacles are slightly different than B class obstacles.
* C Class will compete on the White Course.
•No "A" competitors will be on the course at the same time as "B" competitors.
•If at anytime while being timed on the course, a competitor does not complete the full obstacle 100%, regardless of the reason, then that particular time is void from the standings, unless the participant starts the obstacle over from the beginning.
•If any competitor bypasses an obstacle, that time is void.
•There will be officials along the course to watch the completion of obstacles properly.
•This course will not have any water or mud. Come dressed to compete.*This is not an unlimited use open course to participate on. Strictly a timed competitive event.
200 yards with 14 Ninja Warrior Type obstacles for the A and B Classes and a little less challenging for the C Class and the kids. $500 to the fastest female and male in "A" Class.
BATTLE DASH TIME SCHEDULE: Nov Schedule and rules:
This schedule is tight and streamlined. It was given a lot of thought. Please arrive early and be ready to go in your allotted time slot. * Practice allowed only between 8:30 and 8:50 on MOP and Red Course. Practice allowed from 8:30 to 9:50 on White Course. Practice is only for paid and registered participants wearing proper wristband. No spectators allowed on any obstacles at any time. * The White Course is not a "Baby Sitter". No children of any age can be unattended on the White Course. If you have a child and you are racing, you must have someone be with your child while you are racing. No exceptions.
Red Course: (A and B Class only)
* 10:30 to 11:30 is " B" qualifying
* 11:30 to 12:30 is " A" qualifying
* 12:30 to 1:00 is Team Racing (B course)
* 1:00 to 1:30 is for Volunteer Racing (B course)
* 1:45 is "B" Female Main Event (Top 8 on leader board)
* 1:50 is "B" Male Main Event " "
* 2:00 is "A" Female Main Event " "
* 2:15 is " A" Male Main Event " "
White Course: (Pee Wees 5-8, Minis 9-11 and "C" Class only)
* Pee Wees will qualify from 10:to 10:30
* Minis will qualify from 10:30 to 11:00
* "C" Class will qualify from 11:00 to 11:30
* Pee Wee Female Main Event is at 12:00 * Pee Wee Male Main Event is at 12:15 * Mini Female Main Event is at 12:30 * Mini Male Main Event is at 12:45 * "C" Class Female Main Event is at 1:00 * "C" Class Male Main Event is at 1:15
• 2013 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps