2013 Longview Duathlon:
The Good Shepherd Institute for Healthy Living and Woolley G’s Bike & Fitness are excited to offer Longview’s first annual duathlon.
Race Day Information
Saturday, November 2, 2013. 7:30 a.m.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Woolley G’s Bike & Fitness Institute of Healthy Living
4410 US 259 3133 Good Shepherd Way
Longview, TX 75605 Longview, TX 75605
Register online at No Limits Timing (www.nolimitstiming.com)
Paper application available at Woolley G’s and Institute of Healthy Living
Individuals: $55 + USAT Day registration fee ($12). Teams: $95.00 + USAT fees
Sorry no Refunds
Deadline to register is Monday, October 28th, 2013 to guarantee T-shirt
Run 1st Leg – 2 mile – flat out and back
Bike - 15 miles. A mix of tough climbs and rolling hills
Run 2nd Leg - 2 mile – flat out and back
Awards / Divisions
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Top 3 over all male/ female with age group awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd through standard 5 year age groups (15-19, 20-24,25-29 etc…)
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Additional divisions - Athena, Clydesdale, Novice, and relay teams
La Quinta Inn & Suites Staybridge Suites
908 E. Hawkins Pkwy 3409 4th St
Group Code – Institute Duathlon Group Code – Institute Duathlon
- Racers will compete in a 2 mile run / 15 mile bike / 2 mile run.
- Expect a flat running course for fast splits with the middle of the bike course offering several very challenging climbs.
- The race will be held at Woolley G’s Bike & Fitness located on north Highway 259 with standard age group divisions plus novice and relays division.
- Following the race will be light snacks and drinks.
- The race will be capped at 175 participants so register early to ensure your place.
- Race routes can be found at Beginnertriathlete.com by searching for LV Duathlon Run & LV Duathlon Bike.
first annual - no past results ...
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps