2013 Tully Lake Triathlon:
- Join us for what has now become an autumn North Quabbin tradition.
- Our 17-mile paddle/run/bike triathlon is designed to showcase all the best this region has to offer.
- Awards will be given to the top finishers in each of the following categories: Individual–Women, Individual–Men, Team–Two Person, Team–Three Person, and Team–Four Person.
- The 5-mile paddle starts from Tully Lake Campground, proceeds up the Tully River (flat water) to the north end of Long Pond.
- It thenreturns to the starting point for the transition to the run.
- The 4.5-mile run follows a dirt trail around Tully Lake.
- The run course is moderate except for one short steep hill on Doane Hill Road.
- The 7.5-mile bike leg will loop the Tully Lake Mountain Bike Trail.
- Expect a moderately difficult mix of fire roads and single track.
• 2013 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
• • •
2012 Results at: coolrunning.com
2011 Results at: coolrunning.com
2010 Results at: coolrunning.com
2009 Results at: TriFind.com
2008 Results at: TriFind.com
2007 Results at: thetrustees.org - .xls file
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps