|December 4th through 8th, 2013 we will be hosting our second annual Florida Keys Triathlon Camp. This year we will end our camp by participating in the Key West Triathlon.
Our camp clinicians are 4 time Olympic Swimming Gold Medalist Jon Olsen and Key West Triathlon Race Director and certified coach William Elkins .
Our vacation package includes airport transfer from Key West, two night stay at Atlantic Bay Resort in Tavernier, two night stay at Silver Palms Inn in Key West, bike rentals , fittings, swim, bike and run sessions, welcome beach cook-out, breakfasts, all transportation of bikes, luggage and persons, early packet pick up, personal course orientation by race director and paddle boarding. At the conclusion of the race, we will host a social at our hotel pool.
- Bike Fittings for road bike rentals and dropped shipped bikes
- Guided paddle board tour to bird sanctuary
- Group run on scenic Old Highway
- Beach Bar-b-que at Atlantic Bay Resort
- Race Director Bill Elkins will provide early race packet pick up for our guests, course instruction and Q&A session. Will have a transition workshop at the conclusion of the day.
- Bike ride to Founders Park Pool (5 miles)
- Swim warm up and instruction by Jon Olsen
- Open water swim at Founders Park Beach instructed by Jon Olsen. (life guards will be on paddle boards to assist).
- Lunch at City Hall Cafe and bike back to hotel.
- Free time, paddle board, rest or visit Islamorada.
- Group bike ride in afternoon to end with a sunset and dinner.
- Morning swim in bay at hotel
- Load bikes and bags in vehicles and head down to Key West
- Check into Silver Palms Inn Hotel
- Free time to check out Key West or go to the Triathlon Expo
- Walk through race course for those interested
- Prep bikes at hotel
- Race morning
- Free time all day
- Pool side cocktail party at hotel
- Hotel check out (we encourage you to fly out of Key West to save you the long ride back to Miami)
- Drive rest to Miami with luggage and bikes. Any bikes that need shipped, we will handle at our shop.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps