2013 Tribal Challenge:
Presented by the Hatboro Rotary
(A portion of the proceeds benefit the Hatboro Area YMCA’s Financial Assistance Program)
A 3 mile run on the Horsham Power Line Trail packed with physical and fun challenges
(Prepare to get wet and dirty!)
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 6:30pm
(Rain date of Thursday, July 11, 2013 at 6:30pm)
Teams of Four with a minimum of two females per team
Team name, theme, and costume encouraged
(Sports team, TV show, corporate, etc.)
Prizes awarded for:
1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams.
Plus, three teams judged to have the best combination of team name, theme, and costume
Post Event Celebration
Hosted by: Iron Abbey Gastro Pub http://www.ironabbey.com/
(8PM to 10PM -FREE appetizers and a selection of over 300 beers to choose from! A change of clothes is suggested, but not required)
Additional Event Details
· Event limited to the first 50 teams to register
· $140 per team, or $250 per team to include the team name on the shirt as a sponsor
· Register on-line at www.runtheday.com or in person at the Hatboro Area YMCA (checks only made payable to Hatboro Rotary)
· All team members receive a Tribal Challenge event shirt
· Teams of four, minimum of two females per team, aged 18 years old and over
· All team members must complete the course and finish together; last team member across the finish line is the teams finishing time
· Scoring is a point system. Points awarded for team finish time and at the challenges
· The Race Director has final approval on all team names. For pre-approval of your team name email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Tribal Challenge) or call 215 674 4545 ext. 1104
· Course map and challenge details will be given on the day of the event at 6:15pmCourse starts and finishes at the Babylon Road end of the Horsham Power Line Trail at the Hatboro-Horsham High School Stadium
• A 3 mile run on the Horsham Power Line Trail packed with physical and fun challenges.
• Course starts and finishes at the Babylon Road end of the Horsham Power Line Trail at the Hatboro-Horsham High School Stadium.
• Prepare to get wet and dirty!
• Course Map and Challenge details will be given on the day of event at 6:15PM.
• • •
Teams of four with a minimum of two females per team, ages 18 years and older. All team members must complete the course and finish together; last team member across the finish line is the team's finishing time. Scoring is a point system based on time and challenges.
Waiting on Results ....
There are no known results for this event.
If you have a copy of these results, or know where they can be found on line, please email Results@TriFind.com.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps