2013 Run For Blood 5K:
• Please join us for the Run for Blood
presented by NewSouth NeuroSpine! Run
for Blood’s mission is to provide funding
and support to Mississippi Blood Services
to continue its efforts to save lives in our
• Every 6 minutes someone in Mississippi
needs blood. Mississippi Blood Services
is a not-for-profit blood service, founded
in 1979. In 2012 over 71,000 units were
donated by volunteer blood donors,
saving thousands of lives in Mississippi.
When You Give, People Live!
Whether you are a competitive runner, a
casual walker, or just love the idea of supporting a wonderful cause,
participating in a Run for Blood allows you to show your
support for your local blood center. Give
• The course will follow a 5K loop starting and ending at the
• It will go through parts of the city of Flowood
through the medical corridor.
• The loop course is flat and
• • •
• Run for Blood utilizes computerized chip timing, which
precisely records each runner’s or walker’s official time
when they cross the finish line.
• Participants in the 5K run/
walk may elect to be chip timed or not.
• Participants in the
1 Mile Kids Fun Run will not be chip timed.
• Chip Timing
will be available for those registered up through the end
of Packet Pickup on Friday, May 3.
• Chip timing will not
be available on Race Day.
• Finish line closes at 8:30 a.m.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps