2013 5k Cattle Drive:
• The day kicks off at 8:30am with registration to the 5K Cattle Drive.
• An entrance fee of $25 gets runners admission to the islands newest 5K race,
a race t-shirt, post race breakfast and a weekend pass to the
St. Patrick’s Day Block Party.
• The Cattle Drive will begin promptly at 10am in front of Cattle ‘n Clover
3817 Pacific Avenue, Wildwood.
• The Irish themed restaurant will be hosting a traditional Kegs ‘n Eggs post race
breakfast for all participants beginning at 10:30am.
• A portion of the morning’s proceeds will go to Lunch with Lynch to help support the
local island children and county wide after prom activities.
• • •
• 5K Training Plan
• • •
• Following the 5K Cattle Drive, the 2nd Annual St. Patrick’s Day Block Party will kick
off at 11am.
• Partygoers 13 and older are able to purchase a 2 day $15 wristband,
which grants entrance to two full days of entertainment, an event t-shirt and free
unlimited soft drinks for children.
• This family friendly weekend has fun activities for children and the child at heart;
including, free balloon twisters, face painters and a giant bounce house.
• A stellar entertainment lineup is scheduled for the outside tent including
Flip N Mickey’s from 11am-2:30pm, followed by Fuzzybone from 3pm-6pm
and the Sensational Soul Cruisers closing out Saturday night from 7pm-10pm.
• The mighty Duffy String Band will be performing between acts and periodically
throughout the day.
• The party doesn’t stop when the tent closes, Flip N Mickey’s
will perform an encore inside Cattle ‘n Clover from 10:30pm until close.
• • •
Waiting on Results ....There are no known results for this event. If you have a copy of these results, or know where they can be found on line, please email Results@TriFind.com.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps