• On Saturday April 6th, four JMU organizations, Gamma Sigma Sigma, Circle K, FIJI, and SOTA will join together with the Shenandoah Valley Autism Partnership (SVAP) to host the sixth annual 5K Run/Walk for Autism.
• The event is being sponsored by community organizations around the Shenandoah Valley.
• We would like your organization to become a part of this wonderful event and join with the valley community to support the many families touched by this ever growing epidemic of autism.
• Last year we raised more than $20,000 with over 1000 participating in the event.
• Your participation in our the 2013 event can help us provide critical resources and information to families who have to deal with the daily challenges of living with autism.
• 7:15-8:30 a.m. Race Check in
7:15-8:15 a.m. On Site Registration
9:00 a.m. Introductions
9:30 a.m. 5 K Race Begins
• • •
Waiting on Results ....There are no known results for this event. If you have a copy of these results, or know where they can be found on line, please email Results@TriFind.com.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps