is a 5-10 mile obstacle course with 10 to 15 obstacles. This is a
non-stop event till we have THE LAST MAN STANDING, This could take 12
hours, 24 hours or 48 hours. Come out and find out what you're made of at the HARDCORE Mudd run's LAST MAN STANDING!
Awards last woman standing $2000 last man standing $2000 last team standing $3000 ( Teams of 4 people only)
This is a CONTEST of endurance! Can you be the LAST MAN STANDING?
Required Equipment ! Head lamp Extra batteries TwoGreen Glow Stick Hydration Pack Good Running Shoes and the will to push on.
Open to only 1000 people Pre-registration ONLY! NO day of registrations. Wave Start Time 11:00am
Registration Opens May 1st 2013
Prices IND. TEAM May 1st $199 $175 June 1st $225 $199 July 1st $250 $225 Aug. 1st $275 $250 Sept. 1st $299 $275 Oct. 1st $325 $325
1. All participants must make set loop cut off times.
2. All participants must check in at the Finnish of each loop.
3. All participants must have required equipment. Head lamp Two sets of extra batteries two glow sticks Hydration pack
4. All participants must run the first lap and pass all obstacles.
5. No participants may leave the course loop at anytime, if so you will be disqualified.
7. Once one team member leaves the course loop or drops out, the entire team is disqualified.
8. Participants may stay in the start/ Finnish area for as long as needed, but the loop time will still be running.
9. All participants and team members must complete all obstacles on the
course loop, failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
10. The event will NOT stop till there is only one man, one woman and one team left.
11. Once there is one man or one woman or one team left, that person or
team must complete the loop one last time with no time limit.
12. On the sandbag loops All participants must do every obstacle with
your sandbag, and all sandbags must be returned full and in good shape.
Failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
13. No participant and/or team member may except WATER, FOOD or outside help at any time.