2013 Lake Placid Multi-Sport Festival Day #1:
• Featuring five races in one weekend, Lake Placid Multi-Sport Festival is the model of diversity in Highlands County. Rural Lake Placid, Florida mind you, is known around the world for its caladiums, murals and friendly folk.
• We're proud and honored to bring you to this great venue for up to 103 miles of total racing.
• Saturday, April 13, is our Kids Tri, the first race of several in our Rock'n Heartland Youth Triathlon Series that benefits Highlands Family YMCA's Julie's Funds for Kids.
• Like all of our LPMSF races this weekend, this kids' race is an open-water swim on the southeast shores of Lake June-In-Winter.
• Sunday's a full-day of competition with four races in two distance categories.
• The Olympic Distance Triathlon features a 1,500-meter swim (1.5-mile run), 26-mile bike and6.2-mile run.
• The Olympic Distance Duathlon has a 1.5-mile run, 26-mile bike and6.2-mile run.
• The Sprint Distance tri features a 400-meter swim, 13-mile bike and 3.1-mile run.
• The Sprint Distance consists of a 1-mile run, 13-mile bike and 3.1-mile run.
• • •
Race Results:The 2013 Lake Placid Multi-Sport Festival race results should be available at the link below shortly after the race.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps