Come join us for the first annual TOUGHKids Syracuse Youth Triathlon to be held at Delta Lake State Park as part of the Delta Lake Triathlon weekend. As a bonus, all kids will receive a FREE pass to Enchanted Forest Water Safari that will be good for the entire 2013 season!
All TOUGHKids series’ races will follow USAT Competitive Rules. Those include but are not limited to:
- Athletes will race according to their age as of December 31st that year
- No floatation devices of any kind are permitted during the swim
- Once transition closes only athletes and race officials my enter the area until the last participant has completed the bike and is on to the run course
- All athletes must wear a helmet approved by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission during the bike portion. No time trial or “aero” helmets allowed
- Helmets must be fastened before mounting the bicycle and remain fastened until the participant has completely dismounted; no AERO helmets are allowed.
- Aero bars, disk wheels and/or solid wheel cover are NOT permitted
- Cyclists must ride in safe manner, which includes riding in the right lane, keeping two bike lengths between the person in front of them, and passing on the left only
Please note that this youth triathlon will NOT be a USAT Sanctioned event, so you will not have to pay any additional fee. For championship series, and rules purposes, we are following the USAT age rule, which states that athletes will compete in the age division corresponding to their age on Dec 31 of that year. For example, your child may be 6 on 7/20, but if their DOB is 11/1, they will race as a 7 year old
2013 Results at score-this.com: Overall / Age Group / Printable
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps