The Cotton Ramble Bike Ride is October 12, 2013 in Sikeston, MO. Offering 13, 26 and 65 Mile Rides. All rides start at the historic train depot in downtown Sikeston and move through town passing by shaded, tree-lined streets with majestic homes. Leaving town, you travel along fields of cotton as well as soybeans and corn. The 26 and 65 mile routes take you by two working cotton gins offering tours. The routes are well marked, with rest stops offering refreshments and toilet facilities.
Riders can Spend the Afternoon...
• Walking, driving or cycling along Sikeston’s historic homes
• Picnicking at the Recreation Complex
• Learning about cotton at the Depot Museum
• Shopping downtown or at the Outlet Mall
• Visiting one of our 14 city parks
• Enjoying the Cotton Fest in Legion Square music, games, antique tractor show, food and family fun
From I-55, take exit 67, turn left onto Business 60 (Malone Ave.), drive 3.2 miles to Scott Street
(first street past the Big Red Caboose), turn
right. Then turn right into the registration area.
We’re in the tent under the tree behind the
Sikeston Depot at 116 West Malone.
From Highway 60, turn at the Sikeston Exit onto Hwy. 61 North, drive 1.6 miles to Business 60(Malone Ave.), turn left. Drive .6 miles to Scott Street (first street past the Big Red Caboose), turn right. Then turn right into the registration area. We’re in the tent under the tree behind the Sikeston Depot at 116 West Malone.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps