2014 "I'm Ready for Summer" Sprint Triathlon:
- 2014 will mark the 14th year of the "I'm Ready for Summer" Triathlon.
- The "I'm Ready for Summer" Triathlon features individual and team competition.
- Individual competitors will swim 500 yards, bike 12.4 miles (20k), and a run 3.1 miles (5K).
- Team competitors can consist of a 3-member team where one member swims, one member bikes, and one member runs.
- Teams of 2 may also be entered where one individual participates in two of the activities.
- Teams may consist of all men, all women or be co-ed.
- 19 and under
- 20-39 (open)
- 40-70+ (Masters)
What: "I'm ready for Summer" Triatholon
When: Saturday, April 26th , 2014
Start Time: RACE START: 10:00 am
Packet pick-up: SDSU Wellness Center, just west of the HPER
- Friday- 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Saturday- 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Note: Participants must enter the swim time-- start time will be detemined by swim times.
Teams- AllSportCentral will provide Chip Timing Relay splits for each leg. The Chip must be worn on a Velcro strap around the ankle and exchanged between team members with the transition area after corssing the timing mats.
Note: HELMETS ARE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE
(biking only, of course)
Swim 500 yards (10 laps/20 lengths) down and back in indoor pool.
Bike 20K (12.4 miles) out and back. (Helmets are required)
Run 5K - Loop run around the SDSU Campus
2014 Course Information:
SDSU Wellness Center
• 1440 North Campus Drive
• Brookings, South Dakota
• Map & Directions
• • •
2013 Results at: allsportcentral.com
2012 Results at: prairiestriders.net
2011 Results at: prairiestriders.net
2010 Results at: prairiestriders.net
2009 Results at: prairiestriders.net or allsportcentral.com
2008 Results at: prairiestriders.net or allsportcentral.com
2007 Results at: prairiestriders.net or allsportcentral.com
2006 Results at: prairiestriders.net or TriFind.com
2005 Results at: prairiestriders.net
2004 Results at: prairiestriders.net
2003 Results at: prairiestriders.net
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps