|Sprint Indoor Triathlon :|
|Triathlon : Swim 10 Minutes, Bike 30 Minutes, Run 20 Minutes|
_The 2024 ET Indoor Triathlon:
The ET Indoor Triathlon Series presented by Experience Triathlon is a great way to become a triathlete or test your training for the outdoor race season.
It's fun and enjoyed by athletes of all levels - from first timers to veterans. You set your own pace!
The one hour event looks like this:
• 10 minutes of swimming in the lap pool
• 10 minute easy transition from the pool to the spin bikes
• 30 minutes of bike riding on the studio spin bikes
• 5 minute easy transition from the spin area to the treadmills
• 20 minutes of treadmill running
Results are measured by how far you go in each of the three events.
Volunteers will record your distances.
Each athlete will have their own swim lane. Waves of four athletes will start every 20 minutes starting at 7:00 A.M and continue until the last athletes are finished.
The event can last into the early afternoon depending on the final number of registered athletes.
Athlete wave start times will be posted to the race website page 48 hours prior to the event date.
Note - LifeStart Fitness Center is within the Central Park Business Complex building. Central Park is on the southeast corner of Naperville and Warrenville Roads, just north of I-88. For information related to the event, please contact us at Experience Triathlon at 630-430-9006.
The club phone number for last minute directional help is 630-505-7799
2023 Indoor Triathlon Series Race Results:
• 2023 Results: January 22 / Photos
• 2023 Results: February 26 / Photos
• 2023 Results: March 19
2022 Indoor Triathlon Series Race Results:
• 2022 Results: January 23 / Photos
• 2022 Results: February 20 / Photos
• 2022 Results: March 20 / Photos
2020 Indoor Triathlon Series Race Results:
• 2020 Results: January 12 / Photos
• 2020 Results: February 09 / Photos
• 2020 Results: March 08 / Photos
• 2020 Results: April 05 - cancelled due to COVID19
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo