TCMTriSquad Juniors Triathlon Team
Triathlon is a great sport for kids. By joining TCMTriSquad Juniors you’ll have access to qualified and experienced triathlon coaches to guide your child. You will receive information on local events along with discounts on triathlon races and equipment. Your child will be part of a healthy community of other Junior triathletes, training, racing and having fun together.
Who it's for:
Any child between the ages of 7 and 18 interested in training for and racing a triathlon.
What we offer:
- Access to qualified USA Triathlon and SafeSport certified coaches to answer questions from both parents and kids on training and racing. Read more about Martin's experience running junior triathlon programs and coaches Crystal and Gunnar.
- A TCMTriSquad team triathlon racesuit from Zoot Sports.
- Monthly in-person coached clinics on weekend mornings (Now free to members).
Clinics and races:
- Sunday, February 26, 8:30am - 10:00am - Longs Marine Lab - ride/run
- Saturday, March 18, 8:30am - 10:00am - Cowell Beach, Santa Cruz - swim/run
- Sun, April 16, California Youth Triathlon, Granite Beach, Folsom Lake SRA (coach supported)
- Saturday, May 6, 8:30am - 10:00am - Longs Marine Lab - ride/run
- Saturday, June 3, 8:30am - 10:00am - Cowell Beach, Santa Cruz - swim/run
- Saturday, July 8, 8:30am - 10:00am - Longs Marine Lab - ride/run
- Saturday, July 29, 8:30am - 10:00am - Cowell Beach, Santa Cruz - swim/run
- Sunday, August 4-6, USA Triathlon Junior Nationals, Milwaukee, WI.
- Travel coordination to youth specific triathlons (See Junior Triathlon Calendar)
2023 Annual Membership - Join Our Team!:
$150 membership fee includes:
- Free TCMTriSquad Zoot Protege Tri Racesuit
- Free USA Triathlon Youth Membership
- Free TCMTriSquad t-shirt, Finis silicon swim cap and welcome pack
- Access to a Coach/Parent Slack Forum
- Free monthly clinics (see schedule above)
Personal Youth Triathlon Coaching
For kids who want triathlon to be their sport, Martin offers a special individualized coaching service:
- Online training and feedback (including summer training) delivered through Training Peaks software similar to the adult athlete service.
- Race and equipment planning, strategy and selection.
- Help managing and coordinating single sport and school sport obligations and trainings into a triathlon program.
- College recruiting guidance.
Contact Martin to chat about your child's individual triathlon goals. Youth mentorship begins at $150/month depending on needs.
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo