|5K Run :|
|Running : Run 3.1 Miles|
|Fun Run/Walk :|
|Running : Run 1 Mile|
_The 2022 Run for the DUB 5K:
About Run for the DUB:
Jenks Student Council is hosting Run for the DUB as part of our annual philanthropic initiative known as “DUB Week”. This year we have partnered with Make-A-Wish Oklahoma in hopes of raising $30,000 to grant the wishes of four children in the Jenks community. Please join us for this fun, safe, and healthy event that will help us achieve our goal of providing life changing wishes for children in our community!
- Date: Saturday February 26, 2022 April 16, 2022
- Location: Jenks River Walkcrossing - Plaza Area
- Packet Pick Up & Registration: Available on race day starting at 7:30am at the Jenks Riverwalk.
CLICK HERE for the USATF Certified 5k Course Map
- Start Times: Fun Run/Walk @ 8:15 / 5k @ 8:45
- Shirts: Guaranteed for runners who select the shirt option and sign up by February 12th.
- Awards: Medals for the top 3 in every 5 year Age Groups
- Race Timing by I:40 Race Service
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo