|Dickson Endurance Triathlon :|
|Triathlon : Swim 1 Mile, Bike 38 Miles, Run 9.3 Miles|
|Sprint Triathlon :|
|Triathlon : Swim 1/2 Mile, Bike 17 Miles, Run 3.1 Miles|
_ The 2022 Dickson Endurance and Iron Nugget Sprint Triathlon:
Triathlons @ Montgomery Bell State Park will BE LIMITED TO 500 PARTICIPANTS to help with safety protocols. Safety restrictions are still in place for all LIVE EVENTS and will be followed as we move forward. Please see our COVID SAFETY tab on the main ESM web page for specific details. (www.RaceESM.com)
The Montgomery Bell State Park in Dickson, TN is our host for a unique "endurance" distance and sprint triathlons. Custom shirts & socks for all participants. Unique awards to top 3 M & F finishers, top M & F Masters and 3 deep in 5 year age groups. Both events are USA Triathlon sanctioned events. for more information on USA Triathlon, click here.
Please see our Covid Safety Tab on main web page for latest safety procedures for each venue / event. These will be updated as conditions dictate. There are currently no restrictions for these events but safety procedures will be in place. Size limitations noted for each race are based on transition capacity.
Race start time is 8 AM Central Time - Arrive at site no later than 7:00 AM for ample time for parking, packet pickup and getting ready for event starting promptly at 8 AM. Late registration / packet pickup Friday from 5:30 - 7 PM & Saturday from 6:15 to 7:30 AM. Come to SWIM AREA at Montgomery Bell State Park. Please make your way down to the large pavilion for registration / pickup. Pre-race "walk through" will begin at 6 PM also with question & answer session.
Dickson Endurance Triathlon Details: SWIM - 1 mile - The swim takes place in Acorn Lake - meaning no current, no large swells and warm water. Wet suits will most likely be allowed. Link to Swim Course Map
BIKE - 38 miles - The bike is a flat to rolling bike course that is perfect for athletes of all abilities. Athletes will complete 2 1/2 laps with a water bottle exchange on back side of park at Hwy. 47 & Buddy Road. Note: back park entrance will bring cyclist from Rt. 47 onto Jackson Hill Road back to transition. Link to Course Map
RUN - 15 kilometers - The run is a challenging out and back course with aid stations each mile.Runners will be on RIGHT going out & LEFT side coming back. Please stay on side of road with cones. Link to Course Map
IRON NUGGET DETAILS: SWIM - .5 mile - The swim takes place in Acorn Lake - meaning no current & no large swells. Wet suits will most likely be allowed. Map Link
BIKE - 17 miles - The bike is a flat to rolling bike course that is perfect for athletes of all abilities. Map link
RUN - 5 kilometers - The run is a challenging out and back course with aid stations each mile. Map Link
Age Groups and Awards: Overall awards for the top three male and female finishers & top three male and female masters. Age group awards for first, second, and third place in the following M & F age groups: 12-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45- 49, 50-55, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and over & top 3 Clydesdale & Athena. Open Relay Division: Male, Female, and Co-ed.
Reference: - Acorn Lake water temperature expected to be in lower 70's degrees by race day.
Endurance Sports Management has enabled event insurance for your consideration in the event you are unable to compete. Please review this option during the registration process. Athlete event TRANSFERS have been enabled up to 2 weeks prior to event with a $15 fee.
All Endurance Sports Management triathlon events are sanctioned by USA Triathlon. When a race sanctions with USAT, it is required for each participant to purchase either a one-day license or annual membership in order to participate in said event. A one-day USAT license is $15 and an annual USAT membership is $50. Either can be purchased when signing up for the event. A youth one day or annual USAT license is $10. Click here to learn about your USAT benefits and where your member dollars go.
Endurance Sports Management has a NO REFUND policy. Insurance is available during the registration of each event. Please take advantage of this option should you wish to insure your entry fees. Athlete event TRANSFERS have been enabled up to 2 weeks prior to event with a $5 fee.
Race entries are non-transferable between individuals.
Event Cancellation / Modification Policy - If Natural Disaster or Community Disaster occurs, our action steps are as follows:
1. Endurance Sports Management in concert with local officials will make decisions based on safety first. 2. Courses and/or race segments will be altered as agreed to between Endurance Sports Management and local officials 3. Financial: It is not financially feasible for Endurance Sports Management to accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each registered participant needs to accept the risk of his or her entry fee. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to future races. The money you paid is spent developing the subject event. 4. Endurance Sports Management does not save any money if one of our events has to be canceled for reasons beyond our control. All supplies and services needed for the events are purchased and/or arranged in advance. All event supplies and services associated with that event must be paid for, regardless of the outcome.
-) 2022 race registration? • Registration Information
2021 Results at: runsignup.com or USAT
2020 Results: Cancelled Due To Covid-19
2019 Results at: runsignup.com or USAT
2018 Results at: runsignup.com or USAT
2017 Results at: runsignup.com or USAT
2016 Results at: runsignup.com or USAT
2015 Results at endurancesportsmanagement.com: or USAT
• 2015 Dickson Results: Overall / Age Group
• 2015 Iron Nugget Results: Overall / Age Group
2014 Results at endurancesportsmanagement.com: or USAT
• 2014 Dickson Results: Overall / Age Group
• 2014 Iron Nugget Results: Overall / Age Group
2013 Results at endurancesportsmanagement.com: or USAT
• 2013 Dickson Results: Overall / Age Group / Searchable
• 2013 Iron Nugget Results: Overall / Age Group / Searchable
2012 Results at endurancesportsmanagement.com: or USAT
• 2012 Dickson Results: Overall / Searchable
• 2012 Iron Nugget Results: Overall / Searchable
2011 Results at endurancesportsmanagement.com: or USAT
• 2011 Dickson Results: Overall / Searchable
• 2011 Iron Nugget Results: Overall / Searchable
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo