_ Jefferson City Triathlon - "The Great Escape":
The Great Escape takes athletes from the pool to the historic Missouri State Penitentiary to the outskirts of the new state prison. Chip timing by Ultramax Sports.
The event is well organized and supported. It is a relaxed event for first-timers with courses to challenge all of levels of triathletes and multi-sport athletes.
Events will start and finish in the area of the pool at Ellis-Porter Riverside Park. Site accessible at 5:30am day of event for body marking, transition area placement, late registration and packet pickup. Early packet pick-up and late registration Saturday, June 10th, Red Wheel Bike Shop 400 West Main, Jefferson City 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Pool warm-up at 6:20am.
Late Registration day of event closes at 6:30am.
• Sprint Triathlon: Swim 400 Meters, Bike 12 Miles, Run 3.2 Miles
• Super Sprint: Swim 200 Meters, Bike 5.3 Miles, Run 1.8 Miles
• Double-Super Sprint Plus Sprint Triathlon Distances
• Duathlon: Bike 12 Miles, Run 3.2 Miles
• Sprint Team Relay: 2 or 3 person team completes one or more legs of the Sprint Triathlon.
Sprint Age Divisions:
• 14-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65 and over
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo