Swim- 1.2 miles
(Bike- 5 miles, run 2 miles) Repeat the bike and run combination until 5 hours is up
First, athletes will start with a 1.2 mile (2-loop) swim in the pristine Magnolia Hill Lake.
Next athletes will ride 5 miles on jeep/single track trails around the property and then run 2 miles around the lake. Athletes will continue to repeat the bike and run until the 5 hours is up. After 5 hours the athletes will finish the lap they are on and proceed to this finish line at the end of the 2-mile run.
• This race will be very similar to a half/70.3 distance race.
• You don’t need to worry about being out on the course alone, everyone will be out on the course until the 5th hour.
• Your place is determined first by how many laps you record then finishing time.
• Example 1: athlete A finishes 4 laps in 5:05 and athlete B finishes 5 laps in 5:30. Athlete B would win because they have more laps.
• Example 2: Athlete C finishes 5 laps in 5:15 and Athlete D 5 laps in 5:10. Athlete D wins because they finished the same number of laps as C but faster.
• Super spectator friendly course. You will be able to see your athlete every 15-30 minutes.
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo