International Distance Triathlon: 1.5K Swim, 40K Bike, 10K Run
International Distance Aqua Bike: 1.5K Swim, 40K Bike.
International Distance Duathlon: 5K Run, 40K Bike, 10K Run.
• The 1500 meter swim course is a triangular shaped course in Lake Minneola.
• Swimmers will swim counter-clockwise, keeping all buoys on their left.
• Swimmers will complete one lap of the course.
• The projected water temperature is expected to be 68-78.
• Wetsuit use is in accordance with USAT rules.
• The 42K (26.5 miles) bike course starts by traveling clockwise around Lake Minneola, before heading out towards Montverde/Ferndale.
• This portion of the course has a few small hills, but does not travel up Sugarloaf Mountain.
• The 10K run course is an out and back loop course on the South Lake Trail.
Clermont is located 20 minutes west of Orlando at the intersection of US HWY 27 and State Road 50.
• From State Road 50 in Clermont, take East Avenue north one mile to Palm Avenue and the entrance to Waterfront Park.
• Waterfront Park is on the southern shores of Lake Minneola.