_ The 2019 Epic Rides - Mount Baldy July 4th Ride:
Start: Pioneer Park – 1360 N. Dalton Ave, Azusa, CA 91702 Time: 6:45AM Announcements; 7:00AM Departure Difficulty (1-5) = 5 Ride Route: An annual event! Mt. Baldy is special and the Cal Tri July 4th Epic Ride to Mt. Baldy is even more special because it is closed to cars. We have three options to suit every rider’s taste:
Option 1 is a 27 mile round trip with just over 3,000 feet of climbing.
Option 2 is a 60 mile round trip with 6,350 feet of climbing.
Option 3 (or as I like to call it, the only REAL option) is a relaxing 68 miler with over 8,200 feet of climbing.
- Mt. Baldy Lifts [gulp] and Mt Baldy Post Office Options
- Cal Tr1 (Team Vehicle} SAG Support
- Electrolytes and snacks supplied
- Lunch At The Mt. Baldy Lifts
- Because the best things in life AREN'T free, it will cost you a wallet-crushing $10.
- Cal Tri Jersey or Tri Top Required.