The Run for a Faster Cure fundraising event is to help support the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation. 70% of all proceeds will be given the the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation. The money is used to help fund more cancer research targeted to find more effective treatments, as well as clinical trials to find safer, more modern treatment pathways. The other 30% will help fund the Onate HOSA Chapter's travels to compete at the International HOSA Conference in Orlando, Florida. We hope that we can have your support to raise awareness for Pediatric Cancer as well as help for our National Competitors.
Video from the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation-