• Campbell County Parks and Recreation will be sponsoring the annual Razor City Splash and Dash sprint distance triathlon on Saturday, May 11th. This is a great, early-season sprint distance triathlon to start your season off on the right foot.
• The distances include a 900 yard swim, bike (distance to be determined-new course) and a 5K run. There will be an individual division as well as team divisions. It is in May, so come prepared for any type of weather.
• Awards will be given to the top finishers in each age group.
• The swim will take place at the Campbell County School Aquatic Center.
• The pool is 25 yards (18 Laps).
• Individuals or teams must provide someone to help count laps.
• The bike course is a loop course.
• Ansi/Snell approved helmets are required.
• All bikes must have plug ends for forward facing handlebars.
• The 5K run is an out and back course and is mostly flat and on paved roads.