Wilson’s Revenge! Choose from two routes through the beautiful, rugged and scenic Wilson Creek gorge: 52 miles or 33 miles of almost 100% gravel roads (with one good hike-a-bike thrown in for good measure).
Wilson’s Creek area is a hidden jewel in Pisgah Forest. Riders will experience the best the gravel roads in the area with 2 fully stocked aid stations along the way.
Start/Finish has returned to Brown Mountain Beech Resort where camping is available and a post event river-swim is encouraged!
Event details and schedule
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Saturday – 5:00pm-10:00pm – Registration and Sign-in OPEN.
Sunday – 6:30am-8:30am – Registration and Sign-in OPEN.
Sunday – 7:45am – Rider MEETING.
Sunday – 8:00am – Event START.
Sunday – 8:00pm – Event CUTOFF.
1. Have Fun!
2. Riders must wear an approved cycling helmet at all times while on the bike.
3. Riders must burn FRONT and REAR lights at all times while on the bike.
4. Riders must complete the event on the bike they started on. No bike swaps during the event.
5. Riders may receive outside support within 100′ of official rest areas.
6. Riders may receive support from other PARTICIPATING riders at any time.
7. Riders must stay in single-file except to pass.
8. Riders must obey all local traffic laws.
9. Electric-Assist bikes (E-Bikes) are prohibited.
10. The Race Director reserves the right to disqualify any rider for any reason deemed by race officials as unsportsmanlike or otherwise against the spirit of the event.
11. Rule infractions witnessed by Race Officials will result in disqualification.
12. Rule infractions NOT witnessed by Race Officials must be reported by members of TWO SEPARATE teams to be considered.
13. Protest period ends 30 minutes after the final team returns or 10:30PM Saturday, whichever comes first.
14. SIGN-IN upon completion of the event (Please, this includes DNF riders).