• Athletes in the Elite and Collegiate waves will start the swim all at once in a traditional wave format.
• Athletes in all other waves will start the swim in a time trial format with 3 athletes sent into the water every 5 seconds.
• Open water swim ½ mile in clear Loon Pond.
• Bike a single 14.2 mile loop with a few rollers.
• Run a flat 5K loop along cranberry bogs.
From Boston (42 miles):
• Take rte. 93 South to Rte 24 South towards Fall River;
• Take Rte 24 South to exit 14A for Rte. 495 South towards Cape Cod;
• Take 495 South to exit 5 for Rte. 18 South;
• Turn right off the ramp and follow Rte 18 South approximately 3 miles;
• Look for the sign to the rear entrance to the park.