The Purdue Triathlon Club's Boiler Sprint Triathlon is a great race for everyone. With a swim in Purdue’s Competition Pool, and bike and run courses that travel around Purdue’s campus, the shorter distance triathlon is perfect for triathletes of all levels! The course's sprint distance is perfect for beginners wishing to tackle their first triathlon, or the seasoned athlete wishing to participate on a fast course. Also, being the first outdoor triathlon in the region, it allows participants to test their months of indoor training.
• The swim will take place indoors at the Purdue Aquatic Competition Pool.
• Racers will be seeded by projected swim time.
• Time trial start at 5 second intervals.
• The bike course consists of a scenic riverside out and back route through the surrounding West Lafayette area.
• The run course will be a single loop around West Lafayette and Purdue campus.
There WILL be race site parking on race day at the France A. Cordova Recreational Center (355 N Martin Jischke Dr, West Lafayette, IN 47906) at the North Lot. Please note that road side parking and equipment drop off is NOT permitted in front of the transition area.