• A sprint triathlon at Tradition Village, Biloxi, MS. 1/3 mile lake/pond swim (fresh water, clean, critter free), 17 mile rolling bike course, 3.1 mile multi-surfaced run (road, sand, trail).
• Great venue, great after party, great prizes!
• Perfect for beginners, intermediate, or expert triathletes.
• Open water swim 1/3 mile in Traditions Village Lake.
• Clean, man-made lake.
• A well marked 17 mile course.
• Flat to rolling country side.
• A well marked 5k course.
• Multi-course with road, trail, and path.
• Tradition Village is located at 12500 Village Ave East, Biloxi, MS.
• From I-10 take exit 38 for MS-605 toward Lorraine/Cowan Rd.
• Head north onto MS-605 N/Lorraine Rd.
• Continue following MS-605 N for about 7 miles.
• Take the ramp onto MS-67 N.
• Continue following MS-67 N for about 1 mile.
• Turn left on Tradition Pkwy.
• Turn right into Tradition Village (make an immediate left).
• Follow this to the lake.
• NO PARKING on the street.