Come join us Saturday, April 14th for the eighth year of this unique two pool swim triathlon in family friendly Pigeon Forge, TN. Swim = 300 yards, Bike = 16.5 miles, Run 5K. Attractions catering to everyone in the family are steps away from the Pigeon Forge Community Center. The Community Center itself offers warm and cozy locker rooms with HOT SHOWERS for after the event.
Pre-registration is Friday 5:30 pm to 7 pm and Saturday morning from 6:15 am to 7:15 am. A mandatory triathlete meeting is at 7:15 am; first swimmer in the pool at 7:30 am!
Age Groups and Awards: Overall awards for the top three male and female finishers & top three male and female masters. Age group awards for first, second, and third place in the following M & F age groups: 12-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45- 49, 50-55, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and over & top 3 Clydesdale & Athena. Open Relay Division: Male, Female, and Co-ed.
Swim: (300 yards)
• The triathlon starts with a 150 yard swim at the indoor pool, then transitions to the outdoor pool for another 150 yard swim.
• From there it is a short trot to T-1.
• Bike is a 16.5 mile flat to rolling hill bike course, that is partially restricted to this event only.
• Bike Course Map
• After returning to the T-2 Area your out & back 5K run is on a flat paved roads.
• The entire course is fast, well marked for easy running and away from any traffic.
• Run Course Map - new out & back run