Norwich Splash and Dash will take place at Mohegan Park where youth will run, swim and run to the finish. Ages 5-17 will be awarded trophies for the top three finishers in each age group at the post race ceremony based on finish time. Age groups- *5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-17; Everyone will receive a medal as they cross the finish line. Post race food and beverages will be in the pavillion at the Mohegan Park Center. Each participant will be required to purchase an annual USAT membership (if you are not already a member) for $10 which covers the whole year for any race. If you particpated in the Proud to DU It race- you do not need to pay the $10 again. It is a 1 X fee per year. Please call the Recreation Dept if you need help with your membership number- 860-447-5230.
Registration deadline will be THURSDAY, June 14 at midnight. *Registration will not be taken Friday OR onsite on race day. Deadline to get your name on the bib is MAY 31.
This race is also part of the High Five Challenge- (completing 5 youth races in 2018) more information can be found Here
• Caution, google maps are not entirely accurate.
• Some roads on map no longer exist.
• The closest parking lot to the beach is the east parking lot
• You can also park at the south parking lot
• Please note that Mohegan Park Rd is permanently closed between these two lots so you have to get to the east parking lot from the north, and you can only get to the south parking lot from the south.