This triathlon is geared towards a first time racing experience in a fun and low key atmosphere. Tri Your Heart Out is designed to make a first timers' experience top notch and inspire them to continue in the sport of triathlon! Many of our Sarasota Storm members got their start into triathlons with THIS RACE and have gone on to do sprint, olympic, 70.3 and 140.6 distance races.
The Sarasota Storm Tri Club volunteers for this race so you know you will be in good hands with experienced triathletes there to answer your questions, direct you on the course and cheer you to the finish line!
Event details and schedule
Race Day Schedule
7:00 Meeting in the Selby Aquatic Center Stands
7:15 Pool line-up from fastest to slowest
7:30 1st swimmer in the water and Race Begins!
9:00-9:30am Kids Triathlon starts (we start kids tri after adult participants are finished)
Swim 400 meters (or .25 mile) , Bike 11.23 miles, Run 2.12
• I-75 to Exit 205 Clark Road.
• West on Clark to McIntosh Rd.
• Left (south) on McIntosh to Central Sarasota Parkway.
• Right (west) on Central Sarasota Parkway to Potter Park Drive.
• Right on Potter Park Drive.
• Entrance to YMCA on Right.