The Classics are known to be the most important one-day cycling races which usually take part in the Northern Europe during spring time. The…
Last Saturday’s victory at Milan-San Remo confirmed once again Vincezo Nibali’s high caliber. Nibali has been able to grab a Grand Tour or Monument…
Lotto Soudal’s best sprinter Andre Greipel will have to miss the Spring Classics. He got involved in a serious incident that took place at…
The Team Dimension Data’s Mark Cavendish has been lucky to avoid a heavy, serious crash in the final kilometers of yesterday’s Milan-Sanremo race. Cavendish,32,…
Extreme weather conditions have returned back after a sunny Thursday when teams traveled to Milan for the start of Milan-Sanremo race which is set to…
Home » Triathlon Results in Alaska » Why Not Tri Wasilla Triathlon - Cancelled
_ 2017 Why Not Tri Wasilla Triathlon:
A great beginner sprint triathlon!
400 METERS (8 LAPS)
- Please be on the deck of the pool 10 - 15 minutes prior to swim wave start time
all racers stand in single-file on deck of the pool until lane is ready
- When a lane is available, a volunteer will signal for you
- A volunteer will tell you when to start
- You will receive a reminder from a volunteer when you have one (1) lap left
when swim portion is finished, you will be directed to the transition area
Timer stops when you exit the back pool door!
Starts in Wasilla Pool parking lot
- right onto Bogard (follow the bike path along Bogard)
- right onto Wasilla Fishhook (continue on the bike path)
- right onto Seldon and follow the side of the road
- right onto Bogard and follow the side of the road
Return to the transition area in the Wasilla Pool parking lot
Begins in Wasilla Pool Parking Lot
There will be one aid station and portable toilets at turnaround
From the transition area:
- left onto Bogard
- left onto Dellwood
- right onto Wesglenn
- left onto McKee
- left onto Peck
- turn around at Peck/Wasilla Fishhook intersection
(aid station will be at the intersection)
- right onto Snohomish
- left onto Goldendale (road curves around to Peck)
- right onto Peck
- right onto Dellwood (road curves around to Bogard)
- right onto Bogard
Return to the Wasilla Pool parking lot for the FINISH LINE!
Triathlon Course Map
2016 Results at: chronotrack.com
2015 Results at: chronotrack.com
2014 Results at: chronotrack.com
2010 - 2013 Results at: whynottriwasilla.net
• • •
Be the first to add a review for this event.
No photos entered yet.
The Classics are known to be the most important one-day cycling races which usually take part in the Northern Europe......
Last Saturday’s victory at Milan-San Remo confirmed once again Vincezo Nibali’s high caliber. Nibali has......
Lotto Soudal’s best sprinter Andre Greipel will have to miss the Spring Classics. He got involved in a serious......
Us - Add Your Race -
Advertising on TriFind.com
© copyright 2018 TriFind triathlon calendar 2018 All rights reserved.