2017 is now gone and you can’t deny that you’ve already went through your last year’s resolution list to see whether you did well.…
Easthampton’s rider, Stephen Hyde successfully surpassed Jeremy Powers who took silver to win his second, straight national championship title. He was able to…
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) has sent a direct letter to British Cycling accusing the governing body of compromising and hindering the ‘Jiffy bag’ investigation. The…
Belgian cyclist has commented on a delicate matter, especially after Froome’s adverse analytical discovery and according to him, the use of inhalers is clearly…
No one can deny the impact Froome’s failed doping test case has left among everyone somehow involved in the cycling world. The four-time Tour…
Home » Triathlon Results in Alaska » Why Not Tri Wasilla Triathlon
400 METERS (8 LAPS)
- Please be on the deck of the pool 10 - 15 minutes prior to swim wave start time
all racers stand in single-file on deck of the pool until lane is ready
- When a lane is available, a volunteer will signal for you
- A volunteer will tell you when to start
- You will receive a reminder from a volunteer when you have one (1) lap left
when swim portion is finished, you will be directed to the transition area
Timer stops when you exit the back pool door!
Starts in Wasilla Pool parking lot
- right onto Bogard (follow the bike path along Bogard)
- right onto Wasilla Fishhook (continue on the bike path)
- right onto Seldon and follow the side of the road
- right onto Bogard and follow the side of the road
Return to the transition area in the Wasilla Pool parking lot
Begins in Wasilla Pool Parking LotThere will be one aid station and portable toilets at turnaround
From the transition area:
- left onto Bogard
- left onto Dellwood
- right onto Wesglenn
- left onto McKee
- left onto Peck
- turn around at Peck/Wasilla Fishhook intersection
(aid station will be at the intersection)
- right onto Snohomish
- left onto Goldendale (road curves around to Peck)
- right onto Peck
- right onto Dellwood (road curves around to Bogard)
- right onto Bogard
Return to the Wasilla Pool parking lot for the FINISH LINE!
Course MapTriathlon Course Map
Be the first to add a review for this event.
No photos entered yet.
2017 is now gone and you can’t deny that you’ve already went through your last year’s resolution list to......
Easthampton’s rider, Stephen Hyde successfully surpassed Jeremy Powers who took silver to win his second,......
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) has sent a direct letter to British Cycling accusing the governing body of compromising......
Us - Add Your Race -
Advertising on TriFind.com
© copyright 2018 TriFind triathlon calendar 2018 All rights reserved.