Swim in crystal clear blue water (spring fed - 70-75 degree water) with 30 foot visibility!
Cycle on smooth roads with rolling hills and spectacular scenery!
Run on a challenging and spectator friendly course that allows you to interact with other competitors as you make three or four passes (depending on which race you do) of the same road.
Finish at the unique Blue Hole - one of New Mexico's coolest attractions - literally!
You'll get to jump into the 62 degree water at the end of the race (if you want) and enjoy a post-race party for all!
This event is extremely well supported by volunteers and the local community.
• Maps can be found on the race web site.
• This is one of the best race routes in the state!
• Beautiful views.
• Challenging course for veteran racers but not so hard that a beginner can't do it.
From Albuquerque -
• Drive East on I-40 for about 1.5 hours.
• Take the first exit into Santa Rosa.
• Turn Right on Highway 91, and drive about 1.3 miles to Twin Lakes.