SIGN UP NOW ... A Fun & Exciting Adventure/Obstacle Race for Adult & Kids ~ Donate Sneakers for Cancer!
Official website: www.GreatAmazingRace.com
SHARE THIS EVENT: Share with 8+ people on Facebook, Google+ or email ... and receive a free GAR Backpack ($15 value)! ... (Example: "We are doing The Great Amazing Race. Join us and we both get free GAR backpacks.")
Modeled after the TV show, THE GREAT AMAZING RACE is a fun adventure race in which teams of two people race around a cross country course in competition with their peers. Clue cards provided at each station directs teams to perform a task, either together or by single member. How well you work together (collaborate & communicate) with your teammate is most essential skills to complete the course. Be prepared to get a little dirty & wet ... it's way more fun than a 5K!
Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams. Open to everyone - walkers, joggers & runners - pee wees to grandparents.
1. 1.5 mile cross country course with up to 8 challenges.
2. 2 person teams - adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid ... kids grades K-12..
3. 3 challenge levels ... easy, intermediate & difficult .. based on age & fitness level of racers.
4. 4 race divisions ... based on grade of youngest member ... Grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-Adult.
5. Spectators can attend for FREE.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course ... Race happens rain or shine.
Special discounts for Teachers, Military & First Responders (police, fire, EMT) ... only available through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com registration portal only.
1. Fund Raising. Local schools & youth organizations (scouts, youth teams, running clubs, churches, etc) can receive $ donations by participating in the race. Visit www.greatamazingrace.com for details.
2. Sponsorship. Sponsorship with THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Series offers many exciting exposure possibilities for your company. Please contact us at [email protected] to discuss corporate and small business sponsorship opportunities.
3. Charity Partner. Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to Max Cure Foundation's Dunk Your Kicks program and receive a 2 minute time eraser token for the race. (www.DunkYourKicks.org)